Tuesday, April 29, 2008

my blog

i am very, very new to this, but it looks like a fun way to spend my computer time instead of ebaying (which the hubby hates!) and blah-blah-blahing on myspace. i think i will post stuff about my kids & the hub and of course about me - mostly my wants since all day i hear what my three year old wants, and no one really hears what i want anymore.

i am a stay-at-home mom, aka: maid to sir monster-jam-is-cool, who loves to online shop - okay and store shop too, but shopping online means i dont have to worry about my kid throwing a tantrum because he wants yet another monster truck and refuses to leave the store period, which i will admit sometimes means we purchase said truck, which means we have spent yet more of my shopping money on toys that i have to clean up everyday, therefore keeping me employed and in-demand - talk about job security.

so, i am employed by 2 kids - 3 year old mentioned above and an 8-going-on-13 year old daughter who so desperately wants boobs. monster jam and boobs, nothing says white trash better than that. welcome to my world.

No comments: